Monday, March 5, 2012

Mustache Contest

So when we first got to New Zealand, we established that while we are here, it would be "no shave New Zealand".  That has been amended a bit, as we have allowed the trimming of a beard.  I have not quite gotten to this yet judging by the pictures of my vicious neck beard.  Gross.

One night we were standing around campfire and discussing our facial situations.  Clearly, the consensus is that our mustaches are the most uncomfortable bit of facial hair because they have gotten to the point of growing over our upper lips, into our mouths.  I'm sure this is something you get used to after a while of having a mustache, however, for the time being they are a surprising nuisance.

Anyway, while standing around the fire, we established a contest:  First person to trim their mustache has to buy the group a bottle of whisky.  No questions asked.  I open this post up for comments on who you think will be the loser of the group.  The game is on!

Drew's Strawberry Blonde Stache

Les' Rasputin Blonde Stache

Zach's Brunette Stache

8 comments:

  1. my vote is on les haha that's foul. enjoy the whiskey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In agreement with LD. Drew you definitely win for best smirk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Les. Without question. Drew, your picture could be a strange album cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. les's stache makes me want to vomit on my own nads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell Les to find a new girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. vance wins hands down. i counted a total of 12 hairs going rogue on that lip. Also, check the right nostal. real nice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Les gets as many votes as Chicago will allow me. It's beyond nasty. My advice...shave before you get arrested for 'indecent hairsposure!'

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would buy three bottles of whiskey to see that all disappear... made my stomach turn.
    Flikk

    ReplyDelete